Our club would like to invite you, to take part in our,
Isshindo Kan Europe International Seminar, haled in Guildford, UK.
Every year we meet to celebrate and train together in respect and politics free environment.
On our seminars people like minded can experience first hand what others do, how they train and what their style/system is about.
In a friendly and open atmosphere full of common respect between teachers and students from meditation arts, sports or self-defense systems.
If you would like to join us on this event, please find invitation in PDF file attached to this email.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
7th of July at 10:00 till 18:00
8th of July 10:00 till 12:00 at the Stoke Park.
Dietmar Schmidt 9Dan Zendo Ryu Karate Do
Stefan Reindl 5Dan Jiu Jitsu
John Burnes 5Dan Goju Ryu Karate
Artur Marchewka 5Dan Shin Ai Do Karate
Sarantis Theodosiu 5Dan Zendo Ryu Karate Do
Jana Gee 4Dan Shotokan Karate
Marek Mroszczyk 4Dan Jukado Kempo
Les Bubka 3Dan Shin Ai Do Karate/ Taiso.
• Where: Surrey Sports Park (SSP) (for details on how to get there please visit their website here: http://www.surreysportspark.co.uk/guestinformation/howtofindus/)
• Cost: Entry £20 or £15 prepaid before 30th of April, via “Tickets” section on bottom of the page or tranfer via www.paypal.me/lesbubka paments are non-refundable .
• Booking: As space is limited we would really appreciate it if those who are planning to attend either select ‘going’ on the Facebook event or let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Important notices:
o SSP have a policy of not permitting any food or drink to be consumed on site unless purchased at SSP. Please note that there is a Starbucks and Sports Bar onsite for refreshments.
o Please do not take photographs as we require a SSP permit to do so. If you would like photographs of the event please ask us to take them on your behalf (using our camera).
• Acomodation: Unfotunatly we are not able to get discounts.
Hilton Hotel 5min walk from the venue
Travel Lodge hotel 25 min walk from the venue.
Premier Inn 15min by car
– Friday: arrival and registartion at the hotel,
8:00 to 09:30 grading,
10:00- 18:00 Seminar session at the venue
20:00 – Pub meeting
10:00 – 12:00 training at the local park.
More info about the event can be found on facebook page below:
Registartion for this event can be done via Facebook click GOING, or email email@example.com